Talwars Released Finally From Dasna Jail


"Had they taken it, the amount would have approximately been Rs. 49,500", Jailor D. Maurya said.

The Talwar's are likely to visit the Sai temple in Noida and will later go to Nupur's parent's home as their own home, where Aarushi was murdered has been given on rent. "They (Talwars) have assured us that they would visit the jail to attend to inmates every 15 days even after their release", jail doctor Sunil Tyagi told PTI.

Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar, the dentist couple who were acquitted from the murder case of their daughter Aarushi Talwar, have walked out of the jail after 4 years. "Rajesh and Nupur Talwar will be accompanied to their house by security", he added.

The Dentist Couple, Rajesh and Nupur Talwars, won't go back to their Noida residence after being released from jail on Monday, where their daughter Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj has murdered 9 years ago.

On Monday, they walked out of jail, moments after Rajesh Talwar's brother Dinesh Talwar and their lawyers Manoj Sisodia & Tanveer Ahmed Mir reached Dasna Jail.

More news: 2 in ICU after eating aboard Tejas Express

"Since Talwars have come here (prison), they have treated thousands of patients who are happy with their services", he said.

The Allahabad High Court was apparently not satisfied with the CBI contention which was not supported by adequate circumstantial evidence and believed that the couple should be given the benefit of the doubt.

After the conviction by a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in 2013, parents of Aarushi, Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar, had appealed to Allahabad High Court. The CBI court had alleged that Aarushi was killed in a fit of rage, because they suspected her of having an affair with Hemraj. Hemraj's body was found the next day from his room on the terrace.

After widespread outrage, the case was transferred from the Uttar Pradesh Police to the CBI that exonerated the parents and suspected the Talwars' assistant Krishna along with two domestic servants, Rajkumar Sharma and Vijay Mandal.

Rajesh was first arrested by the Uttar Pradesh Police on May 23, 2008 after which he was lodged at the Dasna Jail and let off on July 11, 2008.